Saturday 6 July 2013

Work Experience at the Gallery by Amanda

Gallery
 I've liked working at West End Gallery for my Work Experience. It gives me a range of ideas for what to do in my art book at school. I have picked GCSE art as a subject and I think working here is a real benefit to my learning.



Being on work experience here gives you the real feeling of going into work, doing different hours, being with different people and just having different jobs to do each day.



I have taken these pictures of  work in the gallery because I like how they look and I believe I can be inspired to do something like this for some of my art that I will do at school.
             


                 Artists from left to right.- Kevin Holdaway, Keith Elliot and Dick Salter. 
Jennie McCall, Franklyn J Scott.


Thank you Amanda, I am pleased you are enjoying your experience here at West End Gallery. Thank you for your hard work.










No comments:

Post a Comment